Kids have great taste! Why not let them design their own rooms??
We are a kids interior design company made for kids and ran by kids. Our design team is here to assist every child in creating the room of their dreams by letting them become young designers for a day. We actively involve each child in our in-home consultation process. During the in-home consultations, children lead us on a tour of their rooms, mark-up their floor plans, take pictures of the space, measure walls, and more. Our mission is to help our young visionaries’ develop their own design skills while also learning early stages of project management and social skills.
How it works:
1) First, select your “Kiddie Konsultation” or “Teen Room Consultation” package by clicking the button above.
2) In-home design (or Virtual) consultation prices range from $300 and up for up to 60 minutes per room. (Listed prices may change depending on your location)
3) After confirmation of payment is received, we will email you a link to a questionnaire which you or your child will answer in detail. Your answers will help us get to know your child and the project better.
4) You will email us back the questionnaire before our design consultation is scheduled.
5) During the in-home or (virtual) design consultation, we will take a tour of the desired space with each child to discuss with them their design vision and needs to transform their space! Of course the parent can add their thoughts as wells.
6) We will email you within 24 hours, detailed notes of our in-home design consultation.
7) Finally, within two weeks of the consultation, we will send you proposed designs for your project and schedule a meeting with the parent and child to finalize the design.
Please note that the design consultation fee is an initial fee to receive two concept designs and all other services listed in each package below. It does not include shopping and room setup fees.